Details of all the different types of licences we can issue. If you want a specific application form see 'related forms' on the left hand side menu or click on the black and white 'application form' tag at the top of the page. .
Clubs and premises
Everyone who sells alcohol, puts on entertainment or serves hot food after 11.00 pm must hold a Premises Licence/Club Premises Certificate to be able to trade under the Licensing Act 2003.
- Club Premises Certificate
- Personal Licence
- Premises Licence
- Temporary Event Notice
We issue premises licences for betting, bingo, adult gaming centres, family entertainment centres, casinos, horse racing and dog tracks. We also issue permits for prize gaming, gaming machines in alcohol licensed premises, members clubs and unlicensed family entertainment centres.
We also register small society lotteries and issue occasional and temporary use notices and provisional statements.
Taxi and private hire licences
For an overview of all taxi-related information click on the black and white taxi button at the top of the page.
- Can I become a taxi driver?
- How do I get a private hire licence?
- How do I get my vehicle licensed as a taxi?
- Medical certificate
- Small lotteries explained
- Guidance on running a small lottery
- Guidance on children and small society lotteries
- Small lottery return form